- Whats your name?: Elaine or Lin, whichever ^_^;
- Are you out?: Totally! Out lesbians rawk!
- How many years have you graced earth?: 18..yay! No longer jail bait!
- Where ya from?: GA, sadly,... someone rescue me
- Would you date long distance?: Sure, all the people here suck anyway
- Do you smoke? Do you mind smokers?: Nope; well, as long as they don't blow the smoke in my face on purpose
- Do you drink? Do you mind drinkers?: Only socially, and if they only drink socially as well and even then not get hammered
- Do you do drugs? What about girls that do?: Nope, and I wouldn't date anyone that did drugs either
- How tall are you?: 5'3" w/o the boots, 5'6" w/
- What kinds of music do you like?: Mainly foreign such as Japanese rock and pop, but you can throw some techno in there as well as classical, and video game music
- Do you consider yourself butch/femme/andy/labeless?: Labeless *shrugs*
- Tell me 4 things, you are looking for in a future partner: 4 words: Honesty, committed, romantic, and open-minded
- Tell me 4 things you AREN'T looking for in a future partner: Unresponsible, disrespectful, liar, and cheater
- What is your current relationship status?: Single.. Why do you think I'm here!
- And of course the cheesy one, what would be a perfect date for you?: I'm the kind of person that believes a perfect day with a love interest would be a day at the amusement park, then topping it off with a talk over coffee, and watching the stars ^_^
- Only one left! How cain you be reached? By AIM Pandapawlin or yahoo the_theif_of_night
Now for in my own words:
Well,..It's a pleasure that you've stumbled across this little bit of writing taking up space in the Internet world,..and I'm honored that you have taken an interest! *waves* Hello there! How are you? How can I begin this? *thinks*
Well,....first thing's first: My interests. I'm an otaku, and for those of you that don't know who or what an otaku is, it's a person that absolutely adores anime and everything within the Japanese culture. That can go from the style of clothing, to music, to even art pieces. ^_^ I'm also a poetry writer. (Maybe if I like you enough,..I'll express my love for you in a poem someday.) So that automatically makes me a hopeless romantic, doesn't it. ^_^ You'll either find me at a laser tag place, playing DDR at the arcade, or maybe at a bookstore since I love the calming environment, reading, and not to metion yummy cold coffee drinks. My favorite books are, of course, the Harry Potter series. (Well,..ok.. I only say it's my favorite because it's the only book I actually sit down and read to. I tried reading LotR..Whew,..confusing stuff.) I'm also a video gamer, especially with the RPGs like FF, D&D, and stuff like that :D!
Okie okie.. Honestly, I'm not a total geek :B I truly love photography now that I'm in a wonderful class, and anything else having to deal with art and musicals!</b> Erm.. I am ... a geek, huh ^_^;
Second, my personality. I know I may have touched on it before, but I'll just sum it up a little more: I'm out-going, open-minded, curious, humorous, always have an opinion about something, and I may talk a little too much; however, I'm romantic and extremely loyal (maybe a little too loyal to some). And yes, I can be sarcasticly rude when you get on my bad side.. so.. be nice.
Third, my beliefs. The main aspect of my belief is this: If it's something you believe in and you aren't hurting anyone or anything, by all means trust your instinct.. Well,..I guess that's all..Feel free to IM me if you want to learn more ^_^ Ja ne! (Bye!)
|comments: Leave a comment|